Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BL Breakdown

Gracious! Where have I been?!

While life has been rushing by I have put back on 4 of the 9 pounds I lost.

Last night, I hit a break through.

While watching the Biggest Loser, I found myself yet again, eating. I had some popcorn and at least two servings of Honey Nut Cheerios...how sad is that?!

But, it worked to my advantage last night. I can't remember exactly who it was - I'm thinking Rudy - but one of the cast members went on a long walk with Jillian.

What they talked about spoke VOLUMES to me. VOLUMES, I tell you. It really hit home that I was alone and eating, no less.

Anyway, this cast member's sister had gone into the hospital when he was a young man and consequently his parents spent a lot of time with her there. Sadly, he was bounced from house to house for quite some time and started eating to mask the pain.

As I was watching tears snuck (is that a word? oh well, i'm using it anyway) out of my eyes and ran down my face.

That's the key. Right there. The key to my weight gain. While the PCOS did it's damage and certainly isn't helping me lose weight - my weight problems started a LOONG time ago.

Want to hear the story? Tune in tomorrow....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...and can I just say that Rebecca looks AMAZING!?!?!?! WOW!!!

Oh, and I am starting to tweet - so follow me! I'll be texting in my daily goals, weight loss updates, graceful moments and faux paus. @gymbagdropout

No comments:

Post a Comment