Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm in LOVE! and I don't care who knows it!



If this is still available after I've drop my lbs. I am SOOOO buying it! I love the overstated henley and the precious ruffled undershirt! Casual yet classy!

I had an excellent weekend! It was busy and full of calories but I am excited to say that I am 1 lb. from losing 10 lbs. this month!! YEA!!!!

I'm making a new rule right now: for every 10lbs. I lose I get to treat myself to a beauty treatment of my choice. This month - PEDICURE! My toes are looking less than ladylike right about now!

Did you reward yourself for meeting weight loss goals? If so, what was your favorite one??

3 comments:

  1. Yahoo - only 1 more pound!! That's awesome. And the sweater will look great - it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful sweater!

    Great job on the almost 10 lb loss! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a meeting a weight milestone with a reward is a great way to stay motivated. It has definitely helped keep me motivated in the past. Nothing like a new shirt or pair of shorts that’s one size down.

    ReplyDelete