Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I WANT YOU (and the biggest loser breakdown)

Ok, who didn't cry watching last night's episode?

I'm serious, you guys, I couldn't hold the tears back! Abby is such a strong woman...much stronger than I can imagine myself ever being.




I will miss her being on the show each week. I just have a hard time understanding how someone as stellar as Abby gets kicked off before Tracey.

I don't know Tracey personally or anything but she hasn't exactly been the model Biggest Loser Contestant. Something about her worries me, to be honest.

What did you all think of last night's episode?

**I NEED YOU**

I would like to start doing a weekly interview with someone in the blogging world who has lost weight. Please e-mail me at gymbagdropout@gmail.com and let me know what your blog address is, a bit about your story and send a before/after picture.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I love Abby too and I'm so sad to see her go.

    I hope Tracey leaves soon because I can't stand her.

    ReplyDelete