Monday, October 26, 2009

Moving On

Whew!

What a tough weekend for eating healthy and being active!

I spent all weekend celebrating my son's sixth birthday. Since he got to make all of the fun choices (food, movies, where to go...stuff like that) I pretty much knew I was in trouble. The good news is that I only gained 1 pound this weekend! I can work that off this week - no problem!

Here's what I ate over the weekend...

Friday Evening
Salad! (go me! i loathe salad but I actually enjoyed this one.)

Saturday (remember this is all at the little boy's request)
Donuts
Pizza
Fruit Roll Up
Cake
Pizza (leftovers)

Sunday
1 Cup Honey Nut Cheerios with 1/2 cup of 1% milk
Potato Soup
Pizza
....and then for dinner more pizza and cinnamon rolls and more things I shouldn't have

Let me just tell you, by the time I went to sleep last night I was SO miserable! When you've been eating the right portions of the right things and then go back to what you used to do - you're in for trouble!

I'm ready for a fresh start this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment