Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oh the shame...

Sooo...I totally blew my healthier lifestyle again last night!

I ate a very good and healthy dinner - baked lemon pepper chicken, seasoned rice and LOTS of baked broccoli (yes, I bake broccoli!). Then, after scrubbing two bathtubs...and I mean full on IN THE TUB scrubbing (tile included) I heated up a bowl of potato soup. At 11 o'clock.


Oh the shame...


BUT! Today is a new day! The Lord's mercies are new each and every day! ...and I forgot to eat breakfast! Whoops! Good thing it's still morning, right?!


It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

Lamentations 3:22-24 (King James Version)

1 comment:

  1. Today is a new day! An opportunity to make a healthier you for the rest of your life!!

    Good luck with today!

    ReplyDelete